1. I will review print or e-books as long as the e-books are not that difficult to get onto my tablet.
2. I do not accept self-published books at this time.
3. The genres I prefer are: young adult, science fiction, fantasy, dystopian fiction, post-apocalyptic fiction, fantasy, zombie fiction and contemporary fiction. I don’t usually read non-fiction or romances, however, you may contact me with a potential book and I will let you know if I am interested. I will especially make exceptions if the non-fiction book pertains to Autism or mental illness.
4. What my reviews will include:
- Name of book
- Release date
- How I obtained book/source
- Publishers blurb or Goodreads blurb
- My recommendation/rating
- My review
5. Please note that if I am sent a book by a publisher, there is no guarantee that I will give a positive review. I will always give a fair and honest opinion. If I really don’t like a book, I will contact the seller instead of posting a negative review.
6. If you need something by a specific date, please contact me and I will try to accommodate.
7. You may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org